Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: going to mississipppi

  1. #1
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    just got back from florida..and we are now heading for mississipi in the morning...just a couple of Thelma and Louises...we may go to
    emphis to see Graceland...undecided on that yet..

  2. #2
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OH hell...you gotta do Graceland Mum. I've been twice and would go again. Keep in mind the house hasn't been changed since he died and well his taste in decor is so dated OUTRAGEOUS!!! Lots of history though and well worth the visit!!!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I would like to go there some day....when i grow up.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    And I wanna go to Disneyland when I'm all growed up.

    Or is it Disneyworld? And is there any difference?

    I'd go to EuroDisney, but the puppets are all like "bonjour, je suis Mickey la Souris" and it makes you want to punch them in their Froglike faces.

    Or, so I've heard.

    Anyway, Graceland seems like a plan. Probably lots of memorobe... memorybil... memo... stuff that remembers. And souvenirs. Like Elvis mugs you *know* you're never going to drink from.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ROTF!!! YES lots of souvenirs and memorabilia!!!
    GO to DISNEY WORLD...You can stay with Sammie JR because she isn't that far out of Kissimmee. Ha I would punch a french speaking Mickey!!!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Eddy Izzard made a comment about Euro Disney and how the europeans look at it as a joke...being that they have REAL castles and not plastic ones.

    Disneyland is in CA and Disneyworld is in FL.

    And I would LOVE an Elvis mug!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I went to Loretta Lynn's Kitchen...bought a bunch of magnets...I always get a fridge magnet everywhere I go..AND I expect to get them from my pals too...where is my Va magnet ROBIN???

  8. #8
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    SLUTS..keep your nasty PF magnet..I'm gonna tell Jerry lalalalalcoure

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    In my vibrator

  10. #10
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    HAHAHH HOWL OMG ROTF...didn't see that cuming [img]cool.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] Hey I want a vibrating magnet!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •